Sir Winston Churchill One of History's Greatest!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Winston Churchill by John Perry is a magnificent little book. For someone not knowing much about Sir Winston Churchill it is a great read. This book hits all the highlights of John Perry's larger volumes on Churchill.

Churchill is one of my favorite historical figures and this book trully brings out the hugeness of one of the world's greatness freedom leaders. You wwill not be disappointed in this one. For those who buy anything written in the positive on Churchill this is a great addition to your book collection.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think, but please keep in mind that I reserve the right to delete any comment that I feel is offensive. Please comment in love & grace.

My Headlines


Blog connectors

This blog is a collection of writings of Scott Bailey. Go to www.dadsdevoted.com for other archived postings and information. www.EnGhedi.com is the new site for Scott Bailey.

I am keeping count!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP